So it's been 5 months now and I wish I could say we have seen a lot of movement but we haven't, which has been really hard. Last month we actually went back one spot but moved back up a couple weeks later. Ethiopian courts have been closed for rainy season and are expected to reopen on October 12. I am praying as they open and get settled back in that we will being to see some movement. In the mean time we have been working on a project that will not only help us raise money for our adoption but bless a widow in our community. We are really excited about this project and what a blessing it has already been to us, just getting to meet and know the widow we will be doing the work for. If you want to know more about it you can visit our Both Hands page. Can't wait to see how God continues to move through this project.
Month 5 Recap:
Hadden couldn't decide what toy he wanted to take to bed with him that night.
Buzz, Woody, Jessy, and Percy
Celebrating Hadden's 2nd Birthday!
Woody and the gang got in on the celebration as well!
Nothing like a Cookies and Cream milkshake after getting our 2yr shots.
Never a dull moment at Nannah and Paw's house!
My grandmother and I made this little guy for our son to have when he gets home.
Dustin and I wrote scripture and notes on little pieces of paper and stuffed them inside.
Can't wait to have our son home!





No comments:
Post a Comment